B7000 LTE Survey Tool
- B7000 LTE tool is an application providing independent LTE radio network performance verification using standard Android smart phones as the network probes.
- Provides real-time survey and monitoring of LTE 2G 3G 4G network performance with key operational indicators.
- Scalable from 1 probe to 100s of probes making it suitable for testing small geographic networks up to national systems using low cost smart phone probes loaded with the B7000 LTE App.
- Designed to be easy to deploy and to provide management with useful network coverage information.
- The B7000 system allows coverage and performance information of different networks to be compared side by side such as LTE and TETRA.
How it works:
- B7000 LTE is an Android app that records LTE network information and transmits it to a B7000 server.
- The app runs autonomously, collecting signal strength and network parameter data at regular time or distance based intervals.
- Phones running B7000 LTE can be installed in vehicles, carried by survey staff and deployed in fixed critical locations.
- Data can be viewed live as it is captured in the field. All captured data is stored on the B7000 server and retrievable through the B7000 web interface.
- Continuous use allows coverage maps to build up with little human intervention.
- Management reports can be automatically generated from all the captured data.
The BiTEA B7000 LTE App is designed to run on standard smart phones running Android v6 or above.
Measured parameters *
Parameters available depend on Android software version in use.
*LAC, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, RSSNR, CID, PSC, MCC, MNC, ARFCN, UARFCN, EARFCN, BSIC, TAC, CI, PCI, CQI, Timing Advance