B8910 Audio Streamer
The B8910/11 concept of the BiTEA Audio Streamer is to save money on the allocation of radio equipment to staff that only require to listen to and monitor radio traffic.
Using the BiTEA Audio Streamer enables multiple users to listen to radio audio without the physical need to have radios.
Another advantage is that by using the BiTEA Audio Streamer, users can listen to several radio channels simultaneously without requiring a radio for each channel. Radios can only listen to one talk Group at a time where as Audio Streamer users can listen to 8 channels or more at the same time if required.
Potentially if there are 1000 users listening to a specific talk group radio channel it is only necessary to have one physical radio tuned to that talk group and not 1000.
The BiTEA Audio Streamer serves to stream audio across the internal network to individuals desktop computers and computer devices such as iPads, Tablets and Smartphones on demand.
Also: See our Product Code: B8910 Radio Auxiliary Unit
For further details please see the Data Sheet below:
- Costs are a few pounds per user – the listener does not require a physical police radio.
- Any audio input can be connected from a number of sources. Special or general talk groups, air to ground, marine band, security forces, support teams etc.
- Audio from multiple talk groups outside of the normal radio connectivity can be patched through and streamed as though it were.
- Multiple talk groups/channels can be monitored simultaneously.
- Access to the audio is allowed only to authorised users.
SIZE AND WEIGHT: B8910
Dimensions: 1U 19” rack unit
Power: Powered via USB connectors from the B8911 Audio Streamer Server Unit
USB: 2 x USB connectors.
audio: 2 x RJ45 (style) audio connectors. 4 channels per connector.
Audio Level: Typically, 1-2V p/p input.
B8911: 8 channel Audio Streamer Server
Dimensions: 1U 19″ rack unit
Power: IEC 220-240V AC
USB: 2 x USB digital audio input from the B8910 audio A/D unit
RJ45 Network: 1 x RJ45 local network LAN/WAN Accessories: Keyboard/Mouse/Monitor connectors
Server Specs: Typically, Dell PowerEdge R340 Server running Windows Server 2016