NC9010 Rugged Transportable TETRA Transceiver Peli Case
In co-operation with UK police forces BiTEA has designed the NC9010 as a multi roll, rugged transportable TETRA transceiver housing. The unit is based around a TETRA Mobile gateway transceiver, high capacity batteries and internal AC/DC power supplies.
Extended Range Covert Operations (Gateway)
In this roll the rugged and water resistant NC9010 can be dug in with only the antenna connector brought out for mounting in a suitable position. The equipment then provides extended coverage for body worn covert radio equipment using a SRG3900 as a gateway or repeater. The internal batteries are capable of providing extended operation in excess of 24 hours.
Emergency Vehicle Fit
The NC9010 is also designed to be rapidly deployed in vehicles, typically being stowed on the floor or in the vehicle boot. Power for the unit in this roll can be either from the vehicle 12V DC supply or from the internal batteries.
The NC9010 can be deployed as a table top transceiver in temporary locations such as field command posts. In this roll the unit can also be powered from its internal 90-264V AC power supply.
- Rugged construction
- Fit for purpose design
- Weather proof
- Powered by internal batteries or external AC mains or external 10-28V DC
- Operational running time on the internal batteries is in excess of 24 hours
- The internal batteries are hot swappable and charged when using external power
- Spare batteries available
- Built in battery management and charging circuiting
- Uses standard radio accessories
- Can be used with many types of PMR transceivers with a remote control head
- EMC tested CE and E Mark Approved
APPROX. SIZE AND WEIGHT: NC9010
Weight: 14Kg (weight excludes radio)
Size: 470mmW, 180mmH, 350mmD.
Power: Fused IEC (3.15A Fuse)
Antenna: BNC or TNC 50ohm
GPS Antenna: SMC
DC Input: Rugged 3pin plug (12V car accessory lead)
Accessory port: RJ45 9 way D (for standard Sepura accessories)
AC Input range: 90-264V AC 47-63Hz
DC Input range: 10-28V DC Via E marked interface unit
Battery Type: 2 x NiMH 12V 13Ah
Connector: Tamiya connector
Compatible with: Sepura SRG and other 12V DC transceivers with removable control heads